New members are always welcome!
New and existing members can use the following forms to join (or renew) their membership with Sligo Rugby Football Club, apply for International Tickets, or join our fantastic 400 Club. All completed forms (with payment where required) should be returned to the Club Membership Secretary, Rory Raftery, Anvil House, Burton Street, Sligo.
- IRFU Player Registration Form (required to be completed by all players)
Membership Fees for 2010/2011
Membership for the 2010/11 season is due for renewal on September 1st and should be paid to Sligo RFC membership secretary Rory Raftery, Anvil House, Burton Street, Sligo.
Following the approval of the 2010 AGM the membership rates are as follows for the 2010/11 season:
- General Membership – €120
- Family Membership – €150 (plus levy for each Youth / Juvenile playing member)
- Adult Playing Membership €70 (Students €50)
- U19 Playing Membership €70 (Students €50)
- Youth Playing Membership €70 (€50 Membership + €20 Kit Levy)
- Juvenile Playing Membership €75 (€50 Membership + €25 Food Levy)
- Please note that any players requiring registration with the IRFU will be subject to an additional €5 charge.